Doll 🧸
Fleur gets her own posse.
Back when I only had 1 Belle and I got a second big doll, it was Fleur - a Horsman Thirsty Walker 60s doll. Gorgeous in her own right but she didn't really go with Anna Belle even though they were around the same size. They were cute together though.
These days Anna Belle has her girls, Lili, Mia and Paris..
..and Fleur has her posse - Pansy, Mint and Psalm 🧸
Back when I only had 1 Belle and I got a second big doll, it was Fleur - a Horsman Thirsty Walker 60s doll. Gorgeous in her own right but she didn't really go with Anna Belle even though they were around the same size. They were cute together though.
These days Anna Belle has her girls, Lili, Mia and Paris..
..and Fleur has her posse - Pansy, Mint and Psalm 🧸



