🏠

I rearranged some furniture today, feels good ✅ It's not my style to focus on the negative but it shouldn't be unspoken and therefore invisible either - we live in a world I feel the need to protect myself from. I withdrew from social media to limit my exposure to scams. I don't use phone banking or purchase online. My 1 exception to that was Coles online but I've stopped using that service as well now - we go, masks on, to our local supermarket again. Regarding covid, I'm not attending the Sydney Doll Fair this coming weekend - there's a chartered bus going from the Central Coast but I can't bring myself to sit in a closed bus for 2 hours with a group of ppl. I'm very disappointed not to be going but console myself with the idea that the Newcastle Doll Fair is on again in March and I can drive myself to that event. Life is still good but it sucks a bit sometimes. btw since covid has been with us, 4 winters now, I've had no infections of a respiratory nature at all because I'm staying away from exposed close contact with others - no colds, flu or covid so I must be doing something right.

Popular Posts