Logan got her wings today 🐾 September 2008 - July 2023


Dogs all have unique characteristics and personalities, no matter how many dogs you have, you love them each for their special qualities 🐾 Logan spent 1 week with my previous top dog, Phoebe (1994-2008), also a maltese princess 👑 before Phoebe needed to go. I've always appreciated that connection, Phoebe was my first real heart of hearts dog. Now Logan has joined fellow prankster Willow and Phoebe in the sky 🐾
Logan was a little 5kg tough nut, boss of her domain. She took no nonsense from the other dogs but was always up for a cuddle.
She loved the garden, walks were her favourite thing.
Now she's gone, I need to spend some time making sure Scout (14) and Cruz (12) are ok. Things always change when a dog leaves - they all rely on each other in different ways so I need to make sure they're coping without Logan. Scout and Logan were particularly close.
I also want to take the opportunity to encourage more play and connection between my dogs and Felix - because Logan was quite fragile towards the end, I kept Felix at arms length because he was so boisterous but he's settling down now as he matures 🐾

Popular Posts